To balance out the week’s earlier post, here are ten positive things about today:
1) Fall has come to Houston! No more 90-degree days.
2) It’s the end of Daylight Savigs Time!
3) my skirt is loose on me – even with a shirt tucked in.
4) It’s Friday!
5) Tonight is fam movie night at home snuggling with my guys.
6) My presentation was a hit this morning – and the head honcho was there.
7) I was able to have honest conversations about some lingering issues – without arguing.
8) I have a good friend who will tel me the honest truth with no sugar coating. Or bias.
9) I get some one-on-one time with the little guys tomorrow.
10) Friday eve traffic is light!!